Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Back to School Dinner

Taking a cue from my friend {Erica}, we were inspired to have a back to school dinner to kick off the new school year and having three (3!!!?) kids in school. 

Our theme for the school year is "Let's Rock." One of our favorite movies is "School of Rock" and I really love the handshake that Dewey Finn teaches to Lawrence. At the end he says "let's rock, let's rock, today" while he dances his fingers across Lawrence's hand.  Makes me cry its so inspirational. Just kidding. Not exactly inspiring but it definitely gets you pumped up to go out and stick it to the man! 





I'm so nervous/excited about the school year and to have a first grader and two kindergarteners. I can't believe that my babies are growing up. But let's be honest, they're gonna rock at school.

 Love my kids.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a great idea!!! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs